I haven't posted in awhile. There is not motivation.
I finished my classes on the 17th and made As in both classes. My new classes start on the 29th. I hope I can do as good as I did in my other classes in these ones.
I went to Nanette's house last Friday to scrapbook. I love going to her house to scrapbook, since I get to get out and talk with friends. :)
Every sentance has started with "I" lol. Anyway, Kaylee's birthday is coming up! I can't wait to go shopping for her. :) I think she will be getting a play kitchen for sure. My birthday is coming up too! I want some stuff from Stampin' Up and the new Juicy perfume.
I finished my classes on the 17th and made As in both classes. My new classes start on the 29th. I hope I can do as good as I did in my other classes in these ones.
I went to Nanette's house last Friday to scrapbook. I love going to her house to scrapbook, since I get to get out and talk with friends. :)
Every sentance has started with "I" lol. Anyway, Kaylee's birthday is coming up! I can't wait to go shopping for her. :) I think she will be getting a play kitchen for sure. My birthday is coming up too! I want some stuff from Stampin' Up and the new Juicy perfume.
No comments:
Post a Comment