Wilna gave us a free download to see if we could download the file without problems, since we have to do that during the class. I had to print it out and use it right away! My printer messed of some of the colors, but it actually worked out for the best, because the colors match the purple paper more. :)
Tonight we went to go pick an a Halloweek costume for Kaylee! She is going to be Snow White. She loved the costume and wouldn't even try on the second option.
Yesterday in my med. term. class I had a test that I thought I was going to do pretty bad on, because while I was studying nothing seemed to be sticking, but I guess I was wrong, because I got a 60/60!! While I was doing the test everything came back to me. Gotta love it! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment